Buffalo Turkey Dip
- 2 lbs smoked or roasted turkey, cooked, chopped, and shredded
- 1 c Texas Pete’s hot sauce, or equivalent
- 2 8 oz packages cream cheese, softened
- 1 c ranch dressing
- 2 c cheddar cheese, shredded (divided use)
- Tortilla chips, for dipping
- Celery sticks, trimmed, for dipping
Combine the turkey and hot sauce in a stainless steel bowl.
Blend in the cream cheese and ranch dressing, and fold in 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
Spray a 9”x9” baking pan with cooking spray.
Pour turkey and cheese mixture into baking dish.
Top with remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese.
Bake at 375⁰F for 20-30 minutes, until golden brown on top and 165⁰F on the inside.
Serve your Buffalo Turkey Dip with chips and celery sticks.
Tip from Team Turkey
Make this Buffalo Turkey Dip the night before for easy prep/reheating. Just throw it on the grill/smoker on indirect heat at 300⁰F for 30 minutes or until hot and bubbly for your guests. If preparing for the next day save remaining 1 cup of cheddar cheese for reheating.
This recipe is a great way to use up leftover smoked turkey! Check out our Turkey Mushroom Quesadilla for another great way to use leftovers.